On the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of the video game for smartphones with Liber Entertainment, CUE! Idol-Training, a new promotional video of the project was published. The press release includes a new advertising image featuring the “leaders”Of all voice actor units, and it was reported that there will be a special broadcast on January 7, the same day of the premiere.
The premiere of the series is scheduled for January 7, 2022 in Japan, and the platform Crunchyroll distributed in the West. On the other hand, the video game was released in October 2019 in Japan and is available in the catalog of QooApp in this link.
- Yurina uchiyama as Haruna Mutsuishi
- Nene Hieda as Maika Takatori
- Kyoka moriya as Shiho Kano
- Yuna ogata as Honoka Tsukii
- Ayaka takamura as Yuuki Tendo
- Satsuki Miyahara as Chisa Akagawa
- May Iizuka as Airi Eniwa
- Manatsu Murakami as Yuzuha Kujou
- Yukari anzai as Miharu Yomine
- Saki matsuda as Aya Kamuro
- Megumi Yamaguchi mar Mahoro Miyaji
- Arisa tsuruno as Riko Hinakura
- Hina tachibana as Rie Maruyama
- Ami komine as Satori Utsugi
- Mai Sato as Myoujin did
- Tsuchiya River as Mei Tomi
- Shin katagai (Akkun to Kanojo, Neo Angelique Abyss, Yume Oukoku to Nemureru 100-nin no Ouji-sama: Short Stories) who is in charge of the direction of the series in the studios Yumeta Company Y. Graphinica.
- Tatsuhiko Urahata (A-Channel, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Geata: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri, Ore no Kanojo go Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Motohiro Taniguchi (Akkun to Kanojo, Iwa Kakeru !: Sports Climbing Girls, Yuru Yuri Nachuyachumi!) is in charge of character design.
- Ryousuke Nakanishi (B-Project: Zecchou * Emotion, High School DxD, Kyuukyoku Shinka shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusoge Dattara) which is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Summary on CUE! Idol-Training
One day, the main character (the player) helps Haruna, a young woman who can’t move due to a broken leg, and takes her to the office where she works. She then discovers that she is a voice actress. The office has a small number of personnel, and the main character is carried and assists her in her work. He becomes their manager and supports them. In the video game, the user assumes the role of a representative of sixteen aspiring small voice acting agency. With ever different training, beginnings and presentations in ever more forums, you will need to support every girl to achieve their dreams.
Fountain: Comic Natalie
(c) CUE! Animation Project