Part of the man’s body struck a nearby teenage girl, who was taken to hospital. The girl reportedly injured her left leg. Just before that, someone saw a man throwing things outside on the stairs from the 46th floor of the building to the upper floors.
A police perimeter was set around the Shibuya Scramble with a large crowd of spectators anxiously watching as the paramedics approached the girl and took her on a stretcher. The news was shared on comment forums in Japan, with excellent comments as follows:
- «I hope the girl returns without psychological consequences».
- «It bothers me to think that the man may have traumatized the young woman for the rest of her life.».
- «There is nothing more traumatic than being hit by the body part of someone who jumped and killed himself.».
- «No, really, don’t involve others in your nonsense».
- «I hope nothing happens to the girl, mentally or physically, but I think it will not be so».
- «Thank God she is alive. Umeda’s was even worse as the university student in question also died in the process».
- «If you are about to kill yourself, at least do not cause trouble for others».
Source: Yahoo! Japan News | Japan
Copyright © 2022 © 2022 © Yahoo Japan