Twitter user »は く な (@ hacna897)“A native of Japan, he published a message stating that he had invited a girl to her room, but that this was”fled”As soon as he saw the decorations. Write her post: “I invited a girl to my room, but she left as soon as she saw my room. Twitter people please tell me what the problem is», Adding a photo showing hundreds of books, video games, classic video game consoles and accessories.
The user also pointed out that some rescue cats live in their house:
Her story was shared on a popular opinion board in Japan, where it inspired comments such as:
- «It’s too good…».
- «Maybe he left because you only have one chair? As a girl, I would be tempted to play that with my partner. I think it would be nice to have a relationship where we can stay even though we play two different things. I want a party like that».
- «It looks great!».
- «I have no idea what the problem is. If you are a young girl, you are sure to retire and come to live here.».
- «Maybe he didn’t even invite a girl and wanted to show his room. Still, how acquired I feel …»
- «It’s too beautiful!».
- «As a gamer, it’s a great room for me, but from a woman ‘s point of view it’s probably crap. Your room is the best room I have ever seen, my friend».
- «I can’t imagine what went through his head when he went into it».