Twitter user »美 音 (@ m__on_307)”Went viral in Japan after publishing the comparison of two photos: one of his high school admissions ceremony and another of his graduation ceremony of the same academic grade, which corresponds to a three-year difference according to the current Japanese education system . . The photos went viral because of the girl ‘s big change, although the fact that she wears a mask in the current photo prevents a reliable comparison.
In comment forums you can read multiple comments, such as:
- «It amazes me that she kept the length of her skirt throughout her school life.».
- «Beautiful. We hope to see similar comparisons in the future.».
- «The makeup is the one that does the work. Too much makeup and too much kawaii, it doesn’t come with the uniform. I feel sorry for her, she doesn’t care how old she is!».
- «Both versions look good, I can’t decide on one!».
- «The original photo of her was “beautiful, with a small face, long neck, thin legs and big black eyes”, and at the award ceremony she did not enhance all these features.».
- «very cute».
- «She used to be beautiful, but now she is 500 times nicer when properly groomed».